Terms of service
FuzeIQ is owned and operated by Prospectr Ltd, United Kingdom. By registering, accessing or using any services developed, operated, maintained or hosted by FuzeIQ, including all websites and IP addresses available at and configured for use at https://Fuzeiq.com, you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service.”) and you agree that it is enforceable as if it were a written negotiated agreement signed by FuzeIQ and you.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
- You must be 18 years or older to use FuzeIQ.
- You are required to provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process and/or continue to use FuzeIQ. FuzeIQ reserves the right to terminate your use of the services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
- While FuzeIQ will make suggestions on campaign content and set-up, the Client is ultimately responsible and liable for approving all content, including adverts and messages, that are part of the campaign.
- You may not use FuzeIQ for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright, spam, or trademark laws).
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; use the service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from FuzeIQ.
- You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of the service without the express written consent of FuzeIQ.
- FuzeIQ may modify, suspend or discontinue this service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion if the Client is in breach of terms.
- FuzeIQ reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- FuzeIQ claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to FuzeIQ.
- If you cancel or terminate your Service, all of your content, data, information, text, files, documents, images may be immediately deleted from the Service.
- All packages are billed monthly by direct debit or card payment on the 1st of the month.
- No refunds or credits are granted, if you choose to cancel your plan with FuzeIQ you must provide 30 days notice from the 1st of the month. your account will remain active up until the last working day of the notice period.
- FuzeIQ reserves the right to terminate or suspend an account for non-payment of the service fees, failure to make payment or should a payment fail access to all systems and services shall be removed.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. FuzeIQ offers its service on a month rolling subscription basis commencing at the date of sign up which then renews automatically and can be cancelled by providing a minimum 30 days notice prior to renewal.
Estimated data quotas
While experience enables us to predict with reasonable accuracy the data of provided via LinkedIn this will undoubtedly also heavily rely on the search queries entered into LinkedIn and the validity and quality of the member profiles being parsed. We also estimate based on data available to parse the amount of data available for email campaigns based on sector, geography and validity.
Users must have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator licence to utilise the FuzeIQ platform. You can find more information on how to sign up to sales Navigator Here: https://business.linkedin.com/en-gb/sales-solutions/cx/linkedin-sales-navigator
Changes to service fees
FuzeIQ reserves the right to change service fees with 30 days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the FuzeIQ website (https://Fuzeiq.com) or through email. Existing customers will be grandfathered in to all new features, modules and tools added to the plan previously signed up for.
Cancellation and termination
You are solely responsible for cancelling your account in the correct manner.
There is no cancellation fee.
All of your Content may be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. Once your account is cancelled, your Content cannot be recovered.
Intellectual property rights
- You agree that FuzeIQ owns all rights to the code, databases, visual-design and layout of the service itself. FuzeIQ claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the content of FuzeIQ’s service without the express written consent of FuzeIQ. Non-solicitation
- During the term of this Agreement and continuing for 12 months after the termination of this Agreement, neither Party shall directly or indirectly, for its own account or for the account of others, urge, induce, entice, or in any manner whatsoever solicit any client or partner directly involved in the activities conducted pursuant to this Agreement to engage in the services of the other Party or any of its Affiliates. For purposes of the foregoing, urge, induce, entice or solicit shall not be deemed to mean: (a) circumstances where an employee of a Party initiates contact with the other Party or any of its Affiliates with regard to possible cooperation; or (b) general solicitations of business not specifically targeted at clients of a Party or any of its Affiliates, including responses to general advertisements.
Warranties and liability
FuzeIQ does not warrant that:
- The service will meet your requirements or expectations.
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free at all times.
- The calculations performed by the service are accurate.
- You expressly understand and agree that FuzeIQ shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if FuzeIQ has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your usage of the service.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. You acknowledge, understand and agree that FuzeIQ provides the service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or condition of any kind.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available as per the terms of your account.
- You understand that FuzeIQ uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and manage the service.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that FuzeIQ cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated, linked to, or partnered with FuzeIQ. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any FuzeIQ customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and legal action.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless FuzeIQ, its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the service or your violation of this Terms of Service. You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the service electronically via email or snail mail.
- The failure of FuzeIQ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and FuzeIQ and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and FuzeIQ (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service or if you wish to discuss the terms and conditions contained herein please contact us.