Terms Of Service
Terms of service
FuzeIQ is owned and operated by Prospectr Ltd, United Kingdom. By registering, accessing or using any services developed, operated, maintained or hosted by FuzeIQ, including all websites and IP addresses available at and configured for use at https://fuzeiq.com, you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service.”) and you agree that it is enforceable as if it were a written negotiated agreement signed by FuzeIQ and you.
FuzeIQ, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to revise, update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. You agree to use FuzeIQ at your own risk.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
- You must be 18 years or older to use FuzeIQ.
- You are required to provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process and/or continue to use FuzeIQ. FuzeIQ reserves the right to terminate your use of the services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
- While FuzeIQ will make suggestions on campaign content and set-up, the Client is ultimately responsible and liable for approving all content, including adverts and messages, that are part of the campaign.
- You may not use FuzeIQ for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright, spam, or trademark laws).
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; use the service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from FuzeIQ
- You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of the service without the express written consent of FuzeIQ
- FuzeIQ may modify, suspend or discontinue this service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion if the Client is in breach of terms.
- FuzeIQ reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- FuzeIQ claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to FuzeIQ.
- If you cancel or terminate your Service, all of your content, data, information, text, files, documents, images may be immediately deleted from the Service.
- In circumstances whereby a customer requests the transfer of a domain ownership, FuzeIQ reserves the right to charge a transfer fee of $200 to be paid by the customer prior to the transfer
- All packages are billed monthly in advance, if you are signing up mid month you will be charge a smaller prorated fee then billed again in full on the 1st of the following month and the 1st of every month thereafter.
- No refunds or credits are granted, if you choose to cancel your plan with FuzeIQ your account will remain active up until the last working day of the month.
- FuzeIQ reserves the right to terminate or suspend an account for non-payment of the service fees, failure to make payment or should a payment fail or access to all systems and services shall be removed.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- FuzeIQ offers its service based on an initial 3 month fixed term commencing at the date of sign up which then becomes a rolling monthly subscription which can be cancelled at any time providing a minimum 5 days notice.
Estimated Lead Quotas
- While experience enables us to predict with reasonable accuracy the outcome of clients’ campaigns the number of hot leads generated will ultimately depend on your service, price, offer, message and your target market.
Changes to Service Fees
- FuzeIQ reserves the right to change service fees with 30 days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the FuzeIQ website (https://fuzeiq.com) or through email. Existing customers will be grandfathered in to all new features, modules and tools added to the plan previously signed up for.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for cancelling your account in the correct manner. You may cancel your account at any time by contacting us. We require a minimum of 30 days cancellation notice.
- There is no cancellation fee.
- All of your Content may be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. Once your account is cancelled, your Content cannot be recovered.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree that FuzeIQ owns all rights to the code, databases, visual-design and layout of the service itself.
- FuzeIQ claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the content of FuzeIQ’s service without the express written consent of FuzeIQ.
- During the term of this Agreement and continuing for 12 months after the termination of this Agreement, neither Party shall directly or indirectly, for its own account or for the account of others, urge, induce, entice, or in any manner whatsoever solicit any client or partner directly involved in the activities conducted pursuant to this Agreement to engage in the services of the other Party or any of its Affiliates. For purposes of the foregoing, urge, induce, entice or solicit shall not be deemed to mean: (a) circumstances where an employee of a Party initiates contact with the other Party or any of its Affiliates with regard to possible cooperation; or (b) general solicitations of business not specifically targeted at clients of a Party or any of its Affiliates, including responses to general advertisements.
- Parties shall not use or disclose to anyone any confidential information regarding the other Party’s business operations. Such confidential information shall include all non-public information the Party acquired as a result of interaction with the other Party which might be of any value to a competitor of the Party, or which might cause any economic loss or substantial embarrassment to the Party or its customers, distributors or suppliers if used or disclosed. Examples of such confidential information include, without limitation, non-public information about the Party’s customers, suppliers, distributors and potential acquisition targets; its business operations and structure; its services, formulas and pricing; its processes, technologies and inventions; its research and know-how; its financial data; and its plans and strategies.
Warranties and Liability
- FuzeIQ does not warrant that:
The service will meet your requirements or expectations.
The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free at all times.
The calculations performed by the service are accurate.
- You expressly understand and agree that FuzeIQ shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if FuzeIQ has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your usage of the service.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. You acknowledge, understand and agree that FuzeIQ provides the service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or condition of any kind.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available as per the terms of your account.
- You understand that FuzeIQ uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and manage the service.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that FuzeIQ cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated, linked to, or partnered with FuzeIQ.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any FuzeIQ customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and legal action.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless FuzeIQ, its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
- You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the service electronically via email or snail mail.
The failure of FuzeIQ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and FuzeIQ and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and FuzeIQ (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service or if you wish to discuss the terms and conditions contained herein please contact us.
FuzeIQ understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://fuzeiq.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below;
“Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
“personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
“We/Us/Our” means Prospectr Ltd, a limited company registered in England, whose registered address is C5 Business Centre, Bridgend, UK, CF32 2BH
- Information About Us
2.1 Our Site is owned and operated by Prospectr Ltd, with registered address is C5 Business Centre, Bridgend, UK, CF31 2BH.
2.2 Our Data Protection Officer is Scott Morgan and can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
- What Does This Policy Cover?
- Your Rights
4.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
4.1.1 The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
4.1.2 The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
4.1.3 The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14);
4.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
4.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
4.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
4.1.7 The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes;
4.1.8 Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling
4.2 If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
4.3 For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
- What Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
5.2 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
5.3 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
5.4 financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
5.5 IP address;
5.6 web browser type and version;
5.7 operating system
5.8 a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to.
- How Do We Use Your Data?
6.1 All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
6.2 Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
6.2.1 Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
6.2.2 Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
6.2.3 Supplying Our products and services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
6.2.4 Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
6.2.5 Replying to emails from you;
6.2.6 Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time;
6.2.7 Market research;
6.2.8 Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience.
6.3 With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message and post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
6.4 You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
6.5 We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
7.1 We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
7.2 Your data will only be stored in the UK
7.3 Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- Do We Share Your Data?
8.1 In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
8.2 We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law,
8.3 We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
8.4 We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
8.5 In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
- What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
9.2 In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- How Can You Control Your Data?
10.1 In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in section 4, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details.
10.2 You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
11.1 You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details using the contact details below in section 14.
13.2 All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law
13.3 Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
13.4 Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings, but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
13.5 Our Site uses analytics services. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
13.6 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information.
13.7 In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
13.8 You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
13.9 It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Contacting Us